Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Tip Learning Shortcut Keys



Title: Quick Tip Learning Shortcut Keys
Author: Groza Danut
Posted: 24 May 2013
Software: Blender 2.67
Length: 3 minutes


In this video I show you a way of learning the shortcut keys in Blender. Knowing the shortcut keys speeds up your modeling a lot. I could not imagine working on a project without using the shortcut keys. Learning them is taking a while and you don't need to know them all from day 1. Just use them every time and eventually you will use them without even thinking about it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this quick tip! It seems very obvious, but I often forget things like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Veggie. I'm pretty sure you will learn the keys in notime though I still think the Origin button is quicker then SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+C. :))

      Delete